- Simple home-made projectile weapon powered by magnets.
- A star that could have formed in the same gas cloud as the sun.
- Link between collectivism and rice. (Had this been written 25 years ago I could have referenced it in history class.)
- I highly recommend exploring the Romantics and Victorians section of the British Library website. There are more articles than you can read in a day; here are some examples to get you started: [*****].
- Sherlock’s shortest story.
- Along with this page (which I’ve referenced before), these two articles [1, 2] strike me as worthwhile references on the subject of haiku.
Here are some photos from a trip to the museum with my niece Elke:
A status report on my ongoing archives clean-up: I’ve reached the end of 2010, and have added posts from that year to my official archives page. I’m now taking a break before starting on 2011, during which I intend to catch up on some housework and do research for my upcoming August holiday.