- Video interview with Ed Yong on blogging and journalism.
- Mathematics of juggling.
- Calling a plasma a liquid is not cool, but that aside, this particle physics article is intriguing.
- The definite word on how caterpillars turn into butterflies.
- Interesting blog post about Leibniz, featuring handwriting samples and much more.
- This abstract animation is a wonderful blend of shape and sound.
- A font made of cats. Please scroll down to comment #146, which contains a limerick I wrote.
- Lovely, relaxing timelapse video of a journey on board an Antarctic ice breaker.
- Winners and honourable mentions in the Earth & Sky Photography Contest. (Warning: autoplay)
- Jay Silver’s TED Talk, on the possibilities of joining things in unconventional ways.
- The emptiness of depression, conveyed in cartoon form.